To install User Activity Log PRO plugin in your WordPress website please follow below instructions.
Installation Via WordPress admin
- Download plugin copy from your codecanyon member account.
- Extract that codecanyon downloaded zip in your local PC. There are 3 items inside it.
- Login into your WordPress admin area and click on the left side plugin menu.
- Now at top of the page, you can see Add New button, click on that button.
- Again at top of the page, you can see/view Upload Plugin button, click on that button for next process.
- Now upload the plugin zip file (user-activity-log-pro.zip) via drag and drop or direct file upload selection. After file selection and click on Install Now button.
- And then click on Activate Plugin link.
- Extract the above-selected zip file (user-activity-log-pro.zip). It will create a ‘user-activity-log-pro’ folder with all plugin files & folder inside it. (Remember this extracted folder path)
- Using your FTP programs like Filezilla or cPanel, upload the non-zipped plugin folder into the /wp-content/plugins/ folder on your server.
- Go to Dashboard » Plugins » Installed Plugins page and find ‘User Activity Log Pro‘ from the plugin list.
- Click on Activate to activate User Activity Log Pro plugin.
Still you not get the solution for your query? open a support ticket.